There are some Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada that you can apply for as an international student.
Have you been nursing a dream to study abroad, especially in Canada? Do you need complete funding for your studies in Canada or elsewhere in Europe? If your answer to the above questions is Yes, trust me you are in the right place! Keep reading! In this article, we have been able to research a handful of fully-funded scholarships in Canada for international students from Nigeria and Africa as a continent, which would be very useful to you and the pursuance of your dream. Please endeavor to read to the end of this article in order to get the complete information you need to make your dream come through.
Apparently, there are many fully-funded scholarships in Canada for international students who desire to study in the country. These scholarships are offered for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and other postgraduate programs.
Also, these scholarships are fully funded by the Canadian government. Apparently, education in Canada is affordable and enjoyable as you can study free in Canadian universities and also have the means to secure a permanent residency.
The tuition fee, living expenses, and whatever you may need are entirely paid for except otherwise stated.
Fully funded scholarships can come in grants, tuition waivers, and fellowships as the case may be.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Below are some fully funded scholarships in Canada with details.
1. Dalhousie University Scholarships
Dalhousie University is a public research university in Canada that offers:
● Undergraduate Studies
● Graduate Studies
2. Saint Mary’s University Scholarships
Saint Mary’s University is a Catholic public university that is best known for its business and chemistry programs for undergraduates and graduates programs.
The university has the faculties of arts, science, business, and education. Undergraduate scholarships are awarded to deserving candidates in:
● Academic Achievement Scholarships
● Accounting Achievement Scholarships
● Saint Mary’s University Alumni Leadership Award
● Saint Mary’s University Undergraduate Scholarships Program
3. University of King’s College Scholarships
The University of King’s College is the oldest chartered and the first English-speaking university in the Commonwealth.
International students are required to enroll under foundation year, king honors, and journalism programs.
Educational Scholarships are in:
Undergraduate Degree Programs
● General Entrance Scholarships
● Major Entrance Scholarships
● Donald R. Sobey Family Scholarships
● Prince Scholarships
● Global News Scholarships
Graduate and Advanced Degree Programs
● Acadia Broadcasting Scholarships
● CTV News Atlantic Scholarships
● Audrey Stevenson Memorial Scholarships
4. NSCAD University Scholarships
NSCAD University is a first-degree art school that is a bit selective when it comes to admission.
It offers various fine arts and assistantship programs for international students
The following scholarships are available at NSCAD for students:
● Robert Pope Foundation Scholarships.
● Roloff Beny Foundation Scholarships.
● Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
5. Atlantic School of Theology Scholarships
Atlantic School of Theology is a graduate-level school that is best at providing education in theology.
Candidates can also opt for Master’s degree courses such as Master of Divinity, and Arts.
Chandler School of Theology offers the following scholarships
● AST’s Entrance Scholarships
● International Students’ Bursary
● New Scotia Scholars Award
● AST-Administered Bursaries
6. Mount Saint Vincent University Scholarships
Mount Saint Vincent University has dozens of scholarships to offer undergraduates and students in arts, science, and other professional studies.
Mount Saint Vincent University Scholarships are
● Entrance Scholarships of Mount Saint Vincent
● Graduate Women’s Studies Scholarships
● Diamond Jubilee Entrance Scholarships
● Course scholarships
7. University of Montreal Scholarships
The University of Montreal has fully funded scholarships for all degree-level students in various disciplines. Online applications are open for Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. applications.
The university scholarships and financial aid programs for students are:
● Entrance Scholarships
● Merit Scholarships for Existing Students
● Departmental Scholarships
● Need-Based Scholarships
The school opens admission for Canadian National and international students thrice a year, during summer (July), Fall (September), and winter (February).
Financial Coverage Plans of the University of Montreal include:
● Full residential support
● Free semester tuition
● Airfare to and from my home country.
● Additional education costs
● Conference participation fee
● Experiment fee
● Monthly stipend
● Medical insurance
8. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is a fully-funded scholarship in Canada offered for Masters’ and Ph.D. degrees to international students
This Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto scholarship covers:
● Monthly payment of 180 Euros for master’s students
● Monthly payment of 1200 Euros for Ph.D. students
● Medical insurance
● Travel Allowance
9. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) Government gives scholarships for Master’s degree program
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS), accepts applications from non-EU/EEA to study full degrees.