Holland’s Government has announced that it is sponsoring master’s studies for international students across different countries of the world.
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science unveiled the scholarship program in a special statement. The government will be offering international students from different countries scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2023 academic session.
The Holland Government Masters Scholarship 2023 is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. A segment of the scholarships is reserved for international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are interested in studying in Holland.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLES
- Holland Government Masters Scholarship 2023
- Value and Duration of Scholarship
- Method of Application
Eligibility: Applicants with an excellent performance from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been provisionally admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally accredited university outside The Netherlands.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 4 per faculty
Value and Duration of Award:
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non-EEA students as a contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Method of Application for Holland Government Masters Scholarships 2023
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement, and before the application deadline indicated above.
5. Upload the English language certificate
Application Deadline: 1 February 2023 (23:59 CET)
The Holland Government Masters Scholarship 2023 is open to international students from across different countries of the world. Prospective applicants are strongly advised to strictly comply with the application guidelines, basic requirements, and general application instructions as provided in the body of this article to ensure possible shortlisting at the end of the day.