For those seeking for North American University Scholarship, the university is pleased to announce its scholarships for international students who are interested in studying outside the shores of their countries of origin. The scholarships shall span through the 2022/2023 session.
North American University Scholarship
31st July 2022
North American University (NAU) is a private university in Stafford, Texas. NAU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education. In the fall of 2013, the university changed its name from Texas Gulf Institute to its current name
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area/
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Applicants must be international students
How To Apply for North American University Scholarship
How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of your passport, academic transcripts, reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, and Financial Status.
Admission Requirements: Students must have SAT 1350 or ACT 29 or 5% PR in National Exam.
Language Requirement for North American University Scholarship
All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
Benefits of North American University Scholarship
Successful applicants will receive an award of $22,000 at North American University to cover their educational expenses in the USA during their period of study.