The federal scholarship board online application portal for 2023/2024 is open to eligible applicants from every part of the country.
In this article, I will be telling you all you need to know about the federal scholarship board online application portal, eligibility status, and how to apply.
federal scholarship board online application portal.
federal scholarship board online application portal 2023/2024
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu, is inviting interested and qualified candidates to participate in the 2023/2024 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for:
Eligibility For Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2023/2024 In Public Tertiary Institutions
- All applicants for Postgraduate studies must possess the minimum of the first degree with Second Class Honors Division.
- Must be a registered Full-Time student of an accredited and recognized Federal or State Universities.
- Every other applicant falling under any of these categories (UG, HND & NCE) must be a registered full-time student in their second year or above in a Federal or State University, Polytechnic, Monotechnic, and College of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least a 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- All NCE and HND holders who are applying must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0.
Please take note of the following important information regarding the scholarship:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It cannot be held at the same time as another scholarship award nor can it be used for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed during the duration of the award.
Fields of Study Considered For the Award
The scholarship is available for students and applicants within the following fields of study in Nigeria:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply
To apply, all eligible candidates are advised to follow and complete the following steps:
- . Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Create an account by providing your email address and choosing a password.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, academic background, and other required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your supporting documents, such as your academic transcripts, passport photograph, and identification card.
- Submit your application and wait for confirmation from the scholarship board.
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Attach the following documents:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- CGPA results.
federal scholarship board
The Nigerian Federal Scholarship Board was established to serve the primary purpose of administering and managing scholarship opportunities offered by the Nigerian government in a bid to make education easier for young Nigerian students both at home and abroad.
The board also has the responsibility of identifying and selecting deserving candidates for various available scholarship schemes and going ahead to oversee the process to ensure that everything is done transparently and in equity. Also, they are tasked with managing the disbursement of funds to successful candidates.
The scholarship board provides various scholarship opportunities for Nigeran students, these include undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral scholarships, as well as merit-based scholarships to recognize high achievers in various academic fields of study. The goal of the scholarship is to support the growing number of students who cannot afford tuition fees and also to promote academic excellence and national development.
In addition to the above, the Federal Scholarship Board also provides support services to recipients of federal scholarships, these include mentoring and counseling, to ensure that they successfully complete their studies and contribute to the development of Nigeria.
Federal Scholarship Board Online Application Portal
The Nigerian Federal Scholarship Board online application portal exists to enable eligible candidates to apply for various scholarship opportunities offered by the Nigerian government through the Federal Scholarship Board.
Eligible candidates can apply for scholarships in various academic fields, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral studies through online application. The online application process ensures a transparent and efficient scholarship application process, enabling the board to select the best candidates for the available scholarship opportunities.
Furthermore, the online application is also used to enable the Federal Scholarship Board to verify the authenticity of each applicant’s credentials and to communicate with them more efficiently regarding their scholarship applications. Overall, the purpose of the federal scholarship board online application is to facilitate the selection of deserving candidates for government-funded scholarship opportunities in Nigeria.
How do I register for federal government scholarships?
The registration portal opened on 6th February 2023 and will stay open till 20th March 2023. OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL: Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229. email@example.com.
How much is the FSB Scholarship worth?
If you get shortlisted for the scholarship award, You will receive an email or text message from the scholarship board of the Federal Ministry of Education. Applicants who make the shortlist will proceed to the verification exercise to get paid the sum of two hundred and fifty Naira (₦250,000).
Is Federal Scholarship Board real?
Yes, the Federal Scholarship Board is real. They have been serving students with scholarships over the years and have continued to serve them with scholarships to help applaud and recognize their brilliance and encourage them to do better.
What are the benefits of FSB Scholarship?
FBS scholarship is beneficial because the participating countries pay for tuition and lodging, while the Nigerian government covers supplements, warm clothing, health insurance, research grants (where applicable), and take-off.
What is the easiest scholarship to get?
The following are some of the easiest scholarships to get:
$10,000 “No Essay” Scholarship.
$2,000 Nitro College Scholarship – No Essay.
$40,000 BigFuture Scholarships.
$25,000 No Essay Scholarship.
March Madness Scholarship.
$5,000 Christian Connector Scholarship.
Annual Protestant Faith-Based College Scholarship.
Annual Catholic College Scholarship.
I strongly advise that keep your eyes on the federal scholarship board online application portal so that you can easily catch available scholarships before their deadlines. If you find yourself eligible to apply do not hesitate and go ahead to apply immediately.
Once the application has been completed, wait for a reply from the scholarship board and hopefully, the reply will be a positive one.