Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 is here to make the dreams of students who are desiring to study in the US possible.
Please carefully read through this article to learn all you need about the Clark University Scholarships 2023, as we will be giving out all the necessary information needed to make you a successful applicant.
About Clark University
Clark University was founded in 1887, it is a private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. The university was named after American businessman and politician Jonas Clark. Over the years, Clark University has become popular for its strong academic programs, research opportunities, and commitment to social justice and sustainability.
The university has a lot of programs across a range of academic disciplines. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs, including the arts, sciences, social sciences, and management. The popular majors at Clark University include psychology, biology, economics, environmental science, and international development and social change.
It is a well-known fact that the university is a highly selective institution, with an acceptance rate pegged around 41%. Despite its highly selective nature, the university still boasts of a diverse student body, with students still trooping in and applying from more than 60 countries around the world. The faculty at Clark University are highly accomplished and engaged in cutting-edge research in their respective fields.
In addition to its strong academic reputation, the university makes provision to allow students to strike a balance between their academic and social life with a wide range of extracurricular activities and student organizations. The university has a thriving arts scene, with a performing arts center and numerous student-run groups focused on music, theater, and dance. Clark University also has a strong athletics program, with 17 varsity sports teams competing in Division III of the NCAA.
Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023
Like most USA scholarships, Clark University scholarships are fully funded undergraduate scholarships that offer international students a once-in-a-lifetime window of opportunity to fulfill their academic dreams and get to the very peak of their academic pursuit without having to bother about the funding.
This scholarship program by design covers the student’s academic expenses per year with $15,000 to $25,000 for a period of four years given that the student meets the academic standards for renewal.
Key Details of Clark Global Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023 / January 1, 2023
Once an applicant is awarded the Clark University scholarships 2023, the recipient will enjoy the following benefits:
- Each recipient of the scholarship program will receive $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years provided that the recipient meets the academic standards for renewal.
- If the need of the recipient is greater than the previous amount provided then the recipient may be eligible for an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be considered eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Every country in the world.
- In order to be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has studied in a school overseas for a minimum period of four years. Clark also considers international citizens who are attending school in the United States.
- As part of the criteria, you are also expected to have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in both your community and the world at large and in addition be committed to making a difference.
- You must show good results in your academics and other activities.
- Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your admission application), not by the needs of your family. International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to cover a significant portion of the cost of their education. Students who want to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program fall into this category.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please study and carefully follow the instructions below:
- First, create an account here. Study carefully and complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- After doing the aforementioned, you’ll receive detailed information including the topic of the short essay you are expected to write on how to apply for the scholarship.
- Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Click here to apply
The Clark Global Scholarship Program is open to all who have met the eligibility criteria. You are free to apply after you have studied and confirmed that you have met the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program.