The Obama Foundation Scholars Programme offers a profound curriculum of leadership development, training, networking activities, and customized support within the academic year. This is to enable the Obama Scholars to gain the real-world skills, tools, and experiences they would need to expand the impacts of their work when they are back in their respective countries.
Eligible Countries: All
Type: Masters, Training
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Monthly stipend to assist with living expenses in New York City
- A furnished studio apartment within walking distance of Columbia University
- All tuition and fees for up to four courses at Columbia University
- Basic medical, dental, and life insurance for the duration of the program
- Air travel to and from home country and any program-related activities
- Leadership development programming led by the Obama Foundation that will help scholars gain the real-world skills, tools, and experiences to expand the impact of their work when they return home
Duration of Program: 1 year
Method of Application: We’re now accepting applications from eligible and qualified candidates. Please click here for the 2023 program guidelines.
Always keep a tab on this website:www.recruitmentweb.org.ng for more information about the Obama Foundation Scholars Programme as we shall be releasing more vital information about the program as they trickle in from our inside source. Good luck!