Channels Television has begun recruitment for new intakes for its 2023/2024 recruitment exercise to fill in various vacancies in the media organization. Consequently, both fresh graduates and experienced hires with eligible status are free to forward their applications via the organization’s portal at www.channelstv.com/vacancy. In this article, you will learn how to proceed with your application for Channels Television Recruitment 2023.
Are you aware that one of Nigeria’s top television stations is Channels TV? Based in Lagos, Nigeria, Channels Television is a 24-hour news and media television channel that has won numerous awards.
Since the Federal Government deregulated the broadcast media in 1992, there are 13 independent television channels now airing in Nigeria, including Channels Television.
In June 1993, the company received a license and a UHF frequency (channel 39). It started broadcasting two years later under the name Channels Television, and it now reaches over 20 million sophisticated viewers.
Has the 2023 Channels TV Recruitment process begun? Many of our readers have been asking us this question. We have chosen to discuss every facet of Channels Television today.
Graduates and non-graduates are being sought by Channels TV for a variety of open roles inside the company.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Channels TV Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- The position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Read Also: ICPC Recruitment
Important Points to Note in Channels TV Recruitment
You should consider a number of factors when submitting an application for Channel Recruitment 2023. You must frequently visit the Channel Recruitment Portal if you want to receive the appropriate information at the appropriate moment.
If you want to successfully land a job with Channel Recruitment, keep in mind the following advice.
- Possess the required qualifications
- Your credentials can be scanned and uploaded at www.arcnigeria.org.
- Following, a shortlist for Channels TV Recruitment will be published.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining a position with Channel Recruitment.
How to Apply for Channels Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following “documents” below to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or visit www.channelstv.com
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- On no more than one page, compose at least ten satirical jokes on five unrelated recent news occurrences. Make sure to mock political and news themes, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal viewpoints. Make use of a variety of satirical techniques, including irony, parody, and sarcasm. Include links to videos that support your joke, if you can (s).
Copies of credentials:
- (Qualifying certificates received from colleges and universities attended (from S.S.C.E. to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo.
Note: To be eligible, applicants for this post must live and work in Lagos State at their own expense. We will only shortlist and get in touch with qualified individuals.
Please let us know in the comment section below if you have any new information on Channels TV Recruitment 2023, and we’ll get back to you right away.