Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application website and Form: This article comes with the sheer need to keep the general public informed about the Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application and website 2022.
It is, however, our belief that at the end of this article readers and applicants would be able to understand the basic information surrounding the Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application and website 2022 and how to make it to the beneficiary list of the program which is sponsored by the Nigerian government.
Going further, we shall be telling you the entire steps and procedures involved in obtaining the Federal Mortgage Loan Application and Website 2022; practical steps to filling the loan registration form, housing loan, home renovation loan, construction loan, estate development loan, or the Diaspora NH mortgage loan. All these and more will be revealed in detail about the loan in the body of this article.
Consequently, the processes and instructions for applying for the ongoing Federal Mortgage Bank loan exercise 2022 can be found here.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Processes To obtain Federal Mortgage Bank Loan Application Form?
In a word, a mortgage bank is a financial company that specializes in loaning money to people who want to buy houses. They might use it in the origination as well as the servicing of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks either lend their own money to borrowers or sell their loans on the secondary market after collecting installment payments at a fixed interest rate.
Borrowers who apply for a Federal Mortgage Loan may be eligible for up to N15 million in funding.
- Mortgage Bank Federal Housing Loan
- Mortgage Bank Home Renovation Loan
- Mortgage Bank Construction Loan
- Mortgage Bank Estate Development Loan
- Mortgage Bank Rent to Own Loan
- Mortgage Bank Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
To get/access the above loans, please click here
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months
- For a self-employed applicant, a copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
Steps to Apply
Please go to the Official Website to apply online.
- Institutional borrowers can apply for the loan directly through the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a fully regulated Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice. However, you will not be able to apply for the loan through FMBN.
- The loan applications must be obtained from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- You must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN to access the national housing fund service.
Checking Federal Mortgage Loan Transactions with a Code
*219# is the USSD CODE to utilize to complete those transactions.
The USSD CODE Transaction for Federal Mortgage Loans works like this:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.