NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Registration Portal
The National Population Commission (NPC) has announced that it would recruit over 10,000 ad-hoc staff from across the country to work with during its 2022 trial census slated for the concluding months of 2022.
The National Population Commission Census’s manager, Mr. Inuwa Jalingo, announced in Abuja, the nation’s capital, at an event that marked the launch of the E-recruitment portal for the trial census whose date had been fixed.
The manager also noted that six local government areas had already been picked for the trial plan of the E-recruitment operation from six geopolitical zones of the country.
Mr. Jalingo also noted that the E-recruitment portal is geo-fenced the application is restricted to residents of the six Local Government Areas that were picked for the exercise. He however added that candidates must reside in the six Local Government Areas to be able to apply for the trial census program.
The six Local Government Areas chosen for the exercise include Idemili South in Anambra State (South East), Brass in Bayelsa State (South-South), Omeko-Afon in Ogun State (South West), Daura in Katsina State (North West), Tongo in Adamawa State, and Karu in Nasarawa State (North Central).
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
To apply for this position, kindly visit recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, visit this webpage regularly for updates on the status of your application.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements for NPC ad hoc personnel eRecruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- National Identification Number (NIN) Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Must be between the ages of 20 and 35 B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline.
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively and write clearly.
- You must know how to use a computer.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
All those interested in participating as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census should complete the following steps to apply:
- Visit https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng for more information.
Select the ‘Start Application button.
- Using your email address, create an account.
- Please confirm your account via email.
- Fill up the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment application.
- Please upload the relevant credentials.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Mistakes to Avoid During NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Some candidates will not be nominated, not because they are unqualified, but because they made one or more of the following mistakes:
- Try to submit your application as soon as possible; do not wait till the deadline.
- Do it yourself; don’t get someone to do it for you.
- Always keep yourself up to speed, even after you’ve submitted your application, and make sure you’ve met all the requirements.
- Before clicking the ‘submit’ button, double-check your information.
- Only apply for one job opening.
- Don’t use it more than once.