NNPC Undergraduate Internship Program Application, 2023: NNPC Graduate Trainee Application Form
In this article, we shall give you details on the Nigeria National Petroleum Company’s 2023 internship program and show you how to apply to stand a chance for selection. As an undergraduate student who desires to apply for the NNPC Undergraduate Internship program, you would have to put into consideration a number of important factors. The factors we are talking about here cover all areas of the application process beginning from the presentation of your application, down to how you approach other segments of the application process.
Consequently, we will run through all you need to know about the NNPC Internship programs in this essay. Our expositions will cover all important information on how to approach your application , basic eligibility requirements, and most importantly, how to apply via the www.careers.nnpcgroup.com portal, and other relevant information you need.
- NNPC Screening Date
- NNPC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
A Brief Detail About The NNPC Internship Program 2023
The NNPC internship program is open to undergraduates across Nigerian universities. As already stated, the NNPC is big on learning and development. It is in line with this that the internship programs is established for students and graduates of Nigeria’s tertiary institutions to leverage on. The program is sub-divided into the following:
List of Eligible Courses for NNPC Internship Program
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Basin Modelling
- Surveying and Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Pipeline Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- International Relations/Studies
- Mass Communication
READ ALSO: Top Occupations In Australia 2023
Basic Requirements for NNPC Internships Application
Before NNPC may accept you as an intern, you must meet the following criteria as an undergraduate or graduate student:
NNPC Undergraduate Internship (Industrial Training / SIWES)
- You must be a current student at a Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- It is critical that you have an internal drive to achieve and that you work hard.
NNPC Graduate Trainee:
It is critical that you meet the following criteria as a graduate trainee applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree with a first- or second-class upper division in any relevant discipline
- You must be a graduate of a recognized university, polytechnic, or monotechnic.
- If you have an HND, they want you to have completed a Master’s degree and have an Upper credit.
- You must be under the age of 28 at the time of application.
- At the time of application, NNPC wants you to have completed your NYSC.
Basic Documents for the NNPC Internship Program?
- NNPC SIWES Application
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you must have all the following documentation to be eligible for the NNPC internship program:
- A scanned SIWES letter from your Academic institution
- School Fees proof of payment
- A passport photograph
- Your school Identity Card. Please. Note, NNPC does not accept library or Association cards.
- Graduate Trainee
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- An Academic transcript showing your class of degree or cumulative grade point.
- Relevant professional certifications
How can I apply for the NNPC internship programs?
The application process for the NNPC graduate trainee program is simple. This is due to the fact that the entire application procedure is completed online. Here’s how to go about doing it:
- The first step is to register for a NNPC recruitment account.
- They will give you a verification link once you have completed this successfully.
- You must complete the following registration procedures after receiving the verification form:
- BioData:Your full name, phone number, email address, and residential address must all be included.
- Passport Photo uploading: You must upload a recent passport photo in JPEG format.
- Qualification: This must include your educational history. This includes your high school, college, and employment experience.
- Additional Information: Your forms of identification and NYSC information must be included on the supplementary information page.
- Documents Upload: For your internship program, you must upload the relevant documentation.
- Summary: Make sure you preview your application before submitting it.
After you’ve finished this procedure. You will receive an email confirming your application’s success.
Undergraduate Internship/SIWES (Industrial Training)
To submit your documents as an undergraduate intern, you must go to any NNPC branch office. The documents indicated in the required document area include your SIWES Industrial Training (IT) Application letter and additional paperwork.
The following are the NNPC offices where you can submit your application:
- Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited
(WRPC) refinery Road, Ekpan, Warri-Delta State, Nigeria.
- Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)
Km. 2 Alesa Road, P.O Box 585, Port Harcourt–Rivers State.
- Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company (KRPC)
KM 16 Kachia Road. P.M.B 2252, Kaduna – Kaduna State, Nigeria.
NNPC Clinic Recruitment 2023
Are you eligible and qualified to work in the NNPC medical department? Get further information on the eligibility, qualification and how to apply for NNPC Clinic Recruitment through the official portal at www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
Duration of NNPC Internship programs?
Graduate trainees can expect to spend 12 to 18 months in the program. The undergraduate industrial training program, on the other hand, takes 4-6 months.
You will receive extensive training, coaching, and mentorship in your selected area of specialty during the internship program.
Please keep in mind that this is not a pre-employment program. The goal is to provide young graduates and undergraduates with the necessary skills to not only succeed in the job, but also to be employable.
The NNPC internship program is an undergraduate trainee program that is open to students and undergraduates across different Nigerian universities and tertiary institutions. The program is subdivided into a number of categories. For a chance to be selected into the program, please kindly follow details and instructions we have dished out in this article. Also, keep fingers across on this blog for further information about the program.