The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best-in-class/state-of-the-art Information Communication Technology (ICT).
By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS, and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient, and secured banking services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
- This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast-paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022.(National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)