take advantage of the vacancy at Eclat HR Consulting today and apply for the Corporate Affairs Executive position.
Eclat Human Resource consulting is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Our portfolio represents a diverse spectrum of professionals who are solution oriented. Our team portfolio has allowed us to be operational in various industries in Nigeria such as Information and Communication Technology, Medical, Legal, Non-profit firms, Construction, Transportation, etc.
Our experience over the years has provided us the opportunity to render services for startups, mid-scale, and large-scale firms. These services and solutions range from Human Resource Management Systems, Human resource software, corporate strategy, Administration, Labour, and Statutory Compliance, Law office management, Staffing, Talent management, Compensation and benefit Administration, Salary Benchmarking Surveys, Human Capital Development, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: General Manager
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Develop a range of publications to promote the organization’s products
- Draft press releases and articles for publication to promote the image of the organization
- Deal with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organize promotional events
- Create and communicate a favorable public image for the company.
- Promote sales via social networks platforms and emails
- Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy ensuring online presence via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Plan public relations campaign, including developing strategies, and media events
- Develop and implement an international mindset with reference to communications methods and strategies, ensuring that solutions are market- and culturally- appropriate
- Support the creative development of key internal and external Corporate Affairs (CA) collateral e.g. internal and external slide presentations for meetings/events
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, English Language, Literary Studies, Journalism, International Relations, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate affairs executive or in a similar role.
- Experience in channel management across multi-media communications tools and packages.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Gender: Male
Required competencies to fill the vacancy at Eclat HR Consulting
- Strong time management skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Role models integrity, transparency, and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible to changing deadlines and work priorities.
- Deep commitment to the company’s mission and core values.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Must be proactive in anticipating and dealing with potential threats to the company’s image.
Application Closing Date
5th September 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (in Word Document or PDF format) to: email@example.com using “Corporate Affairs Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted