You may have been encountering difficulties in your search for nursing jobs in Lagos state and Nigeria. This is because there is a strong competition in the industry currently. There are too many applicants pursuing limited vacancies in the health sector. This, to a large extent, comes as a result of the incentives that come with jobs in this sector.
In this article, we will keep you informed with feasible and calculated strategies that will smoothen your application journey and process. Of a truth there are strategies if carefully adopted will place you in a very strategic position to clinching a nursing job in Lagos state and Nigeria.
Read Also: NDDC Recruitment 2023
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
Nursing Jobs in Lagos State Description
- Strictly adhere to clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the hospital management.
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects, and intervene appropriately.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Demonstrate required assessment and therapeutic skills.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients’ needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- The ideal candidate goes one step further by being a critical thinker, fast to act in emergencies.
Requirements For Nursing Jobs in Lagos State
- The candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM).
- Applicant must have 1 – 3 years experience in taking delivery and must possess a current practicing licence.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
Method of Application
Candidates who are qualified and interested should email their CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Title.”