It is no longer news that the US Navy recruits new personnel officers annually to fill vacant positions in their system. Available data say the US Navy currently has 320,000 active personnel serving under its umbellar. Interested individuals who wish to apply for the US Navy Recruitment 2022 must follow the instructions and guidelines as given in the body of this article.
- Sanitation Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the US
- How to land a Job in Canada as a Foreigner
- US Government Jobs – Apply
- List of Leading UK Recruitment Agencies for Foreign Nurses
- Salary Structure For Special Needs Workers in the US
To satisfy your curiosity and get answers to your questions, keep reading down to the end of this article as we have provided answers and other useful information about the US Navy Recruitment 2022 for you as an interested foreigner who wishes to apply for the US Navy job.
Before being authorized to join the United States Navy, you must first complete the following requirements:
- You must be a US citizen or a permanent resident immigrant.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 39 to join, and between the ages of 19 and 42 to become an officer.
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) or the Officer Aptitude Rating (OAR) and Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB) tests must be passed (Officer).
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) or the Officer Aptitude Rating (OAR) and Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB) tests must be passed (Officer)
- Should be physically and morally fit for the Navy.
- You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a security clearance.
It’s important to remember that joining the US Navy is free, and women are welcome to join because there is no gender discrimination. Applicants under the age of 17 should be aware that joining the US Navy may require parental clearance.
Before applying for the United States Navy, you must be a citizen of the United States of America because the laws state that it is only open to citizens. Applicants must be fluent in English and reside in the United States at the time of application.
In addition, a list of recognized recruiters can be discovered by visiting the Navy recruitment portal at www.navy.com and selecting the local recruiter emblem. Anyone interested in joining the United States Navy should take the following steps:
Keep in touch with a local professional.
- Report with your recruiter to a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test and get a physical examination.
- Based on your score and physical standards, choose the Navy career you want to apply for.
- Take the Recruit Training Command oath of enlistment and receive orders (RTC)
- Those interested in becoming officers in the US Navy can apply in one of the following ways:
- Through the Naval Academy of the United States of America (USNA)
- Officer Training Command/Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) (OTC)
The US Navy Recruitment 2022 is an annual recruitment exercise carried out by the United States Navy to fill in vacant positions in its system. The US Navy Recruitment exercise is open to both citizens and qualified foreigners who desire to work in the US Navy. Interested individuals are however advised to carefully follow the instructions and guidance given above to ensure successful entry and possible shortlisting for the job.