The Concept Group is seeking qualified personnel to fill in the position of Credit Risk Strategist.
This role will strategize, formulate and communicate risk policies and processes for the group.
The Credit Risk Strategist will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market and credit risks, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support for the smooth operation of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work directly with top management, to evaluate their business
models and financial statements and proffer necessary measures to mitigate risk.
• Performing risk assessments: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
• Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
• Provide tailored credit risk recommendations that mitigate RFS’s exposure while facilitating partner company growth
• Help manage the portfolio by developing a deep understanding of risk across industries, geographies, and operating models.
Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
• Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
Creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Finance, or a relative field.
8+ years of relevant experience with knowledge of commercial credit underwriting and risk strategies.
• Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
The ability to comfortably interact with the CFOs and CEOs of our top merchants.
Experience with and in the use of IFRS9.
Professional certifications and memberships.
19th June 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. you can also apply for other job positions within Concept Group by clicking here