Are you looking for Australia Jobs For Immigrants? Follow this article carefully to have information on the several job offers which are currently available for immigrants in Australia.
Australia Jobs For Immigrants
If you are a professional looking for new challenges or a work environment then I think Australia is a perfect place to take your search as there are a lot of opportunities for immigrants in the country. Every year Australia opens its border to receive immigrants for several purposes including jobs.
Below is a list of jobs available for immigrants to apply to:
Health Work opportunities with LH Global
If you are a qualified healthcare professional in search of a new working environment, an opportunity to practice a different kind of medicine under a flexible working pattern and exposure then I think you should travel and see Australia. Here you get to enjoy a relaxed family and friendly lifestyle in some of the most beautiful and ideal locations. There are a variety of opportunities for International Medical Graduate – General Practitioners to work in Australia.
- Applicants must have a Medical degree from an institution recognized by the Australian Medical Council (AMC).
- IMG GPs with any of the following accreditation; FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP, or CCFP will be highly regarded.
- the Doctor would need to have 3 – 6 years of post-graduation GP experience based on qualification.
- The doctor must have passed AMC CAT MCQ and/or Clinical Exams, depending on experience.
- In cases where English is not the applicant’s first language, applicants must meet English language requirements – IELTS 7 or OET B.
Learning Facilitator – Melbourne Museum
Learning Facilitators have multiple casual roles. they are present to deliver museum education and public programs Museums. Audiences may include students from primary and secondary schools, the general public, educators, and stakeholders.
Museums Victoria is a diverse and exciting place to work. Every year, more than 2 million visitors from all over Australia and the world visit our museums and destinations, which include the Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Melbourne Planetarium, and IMAX cinemas.
The job offer comes with a unique opportunity to join the dynamic Public Programs and Education team as a Learning Facilitator for education and public programs and events. The role facilitates learning programs, workshops, and public programs and events in order to support exceptional experiences that meaningfully engage the diverse education and public audiences in the museums’ unique mission and vision.
These roles however are casual positions and the salary on offer is $41.23 per hour (including casual loading).
How To Apply
To view the position descriptions, visit Careers – Museums Victoria.
For more information about the Learning Facilitator positions at Melbourne Museum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover letter expressing your interest in this position and addressing key selection criteria outlined in the role statement.
- A current curriculum vitae outlining relevant experience.
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) is a non-profit organization that uses small planes to bring aid and hope to people in over 30 developing countries. MAF has been transporting patients, relief workers, produce, and medical supplies to the world’s most remote regions and places of the greatest human need for over 75 years – places where flying is not a luxury but a lifeline.
Arnhem Land, a historical region of Australia’s Northern Territory, is one of these places. It also has a large wilderness area with rocky escarpments, gorges, rivers, and waterfalls.
For over 45 years, MAF has served the people of Arnhem Land by sharing God’s love through aviation and technology. MAF operates eight aircraft to over 60 different airstrips throughout Arnhem Land. MAF provides basic supplies, supports education, health care, and development, and provides professional aviation services to the local community throughout the region.
We are currently looking for an Operations Officer to join our team.
Because you must maintain a customer-focused attitude at all times, the ideal candidate will have administration and customer service experience. You will be an excellent communicator who can communicate clearly across cultural and geographical boundaries as you assist customers with flight reservations and freight via phone, email, and in person. You will need to communicate with customers in order to provide accurate flight quotations and keep them updated on any changes or delays to their flights.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
– Computer literacy
– Excellent communication skills (able to communicate clearly across both geographical and cultural boundaries)
– Ability to plan and organize effectively
– Two-three years of administrative and customer service experience
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Physically capable of loading and unloading small aircraft.
– General aviation experience
– Some financial experience
– Dangerous Goods Awareness / Acceptance Certificate