This article is for all those who are interested in applying for the NNPC 2022/2023 Recruitment job. Moreso, the article tends to provide clarity on steps prospective applicants must follow when submitting their application forms to ensure they stand a chance to be shortlisted at the end of the day. Are you yet to submit your application form for the NNPC recruitment 2022? If you haven’t, this article is certainly for you; in this article, we will be showing you all you need to know and do just to stand a better chance of landing yourself the job at the end of the day.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, commonly known as NNPC stands as the biggest oil and gas company in the continent of Africa. NNPC is known for quality treatment and respect for its staff and for proving essential quality service to the nation.
The NNPC currently needs qualified applicants to fill up various vacancies that exist in the company hence the essence of this article.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Read Also: Apply for Airline jobs 2023
Vacant Positions In the 2022 NNPC recruitment:
You can only apply in the recruitment categories below;
- Graduate Trainees: For this category, among other requirements, you must be a graduate and must be willing to go through the few months of training allocated to this job offer.
- Experienced Hires: Just like the name suggests, you need to have the experience advantage over the graduate trainees, be a bit older, and have higher educational qualifications.
Workers of the NNPC can also apply for jobs listed in this category.
Job Category and basic Requirements for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Exercise
|The Senior Officer and Supervisory cadre||
|The Managerial cadre
Please note that the Managerial cadre and the Supervisory cadre fall under the Experienced Hires category.
General Requirements for NNPC recruitment 2022
Applicants with interest in the 2022 NNPC recruitment must possess all the following;
- An SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE Certificate.
- A professional course issued a degree in oil and science-related fields for the managerial cadre applicants.
- HND and Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) with a minimum of Second Class Upper in any of the science disciplines listed on the application portal for this offer.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer and web applications.
- Present a valid means of identifications (International passport, Voter’s Card, or Driver’s license).
How to apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment:
On Steps to apply, please follow the instructions below carefully:
- Log in to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires category.
- Click on ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form.
- Read through the “terms and conditions” and check the box
- Upload all required documents with a passport following the required sizes and dimension requirements.
- Confirm you are not a robot (solve the reCAPTCHA)
- And then Click on APPLY
Supplementary Information On the 2022?2023 NNPC Recruitment
- All applications are done on the NNPC portal: nnpcgroup.com
- Applying for this job vacancy is totally free, and no payment is required from candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment exercise
- Upload all required documents and make sure that the details you filled out on the form match the same data on your documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening test.
Read Also: Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
This article is all about how to apply for the NNPC 2022 Recruitment exercise. In this article, both basic and other minute but essential information have been made available to prospective applicants to ensure a smooth sail during application process. Given how useful the information in this article are, all prospective applicants are advised to strictly follow them step by step to the later, so as to stand a chance be shortlisted for the job.