The date for the EFCC Recruitment 2022 has been officially announced. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has opened its application portal (efccnigeria.org) for entries by interested individuals.
Given the above, interested individuals across the country are advised to proceed with the application process. Hence, in this article, we will guide you on how to locate the recruitment form, application portal (efccnigeria.org), basic application requirements, and how to correctly apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2022. In a nutshell, we will be providing you with all the details you need to know about the EFCC Recruitment Application Portal 2022 that you need to know.
The main objective of this article is to provide the general public with the latest information about the EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form Process coupled with other important details that will help interested individuals to successfully apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2022.
It is, however, important to note that all qualified individuals who want to apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2022 have equal opportunities provided they follow the right steps and procedures as would be given in the body of this article.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Is EFCC Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
Stay up to date with the latest EFCC Recruitment 2022 updates, but as for the time of this publication, the recruitment application form for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is yet to be out, do you want to be notified when the recruitment is out?
Follow us on this page and bookmark this page as well so that as soon as the application form is out you will be informed on time.
It’s great to see that you have taken interest in getting info regarding this job offer. The job vacancy hunt for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is backed by a heavy flow of news in the job sector.
A lot of people believe that this recruitment exercise has already started, while others believe that this recruitment exercise has not begun. Either way, we are sure you are eager to submit your application on the recruitment portal.
Before we go into the topic and let you know everything necessary regarding EFCC recruitment, we will give you a brief background of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR:
- NTA Recruitment
- NEMSA Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
This agency was established in 2003. The EFCC is the foremost organization in charge of money laundering and fraudulent acts investigations. They have their head office located in the country’s capital and branches in all the remaining 36 states of Nigeria.
Important points to note in this EFCC job guide?
- The EFCC job application portal is www.efcc.gov.ng
- All application for this job exercise is to be done online via the portal link we shared above.
- You can submit applications with your phone and your laptop. It does not matter which device you chose as long as you have an active mobile data connection.
- All required qualifications, qualities, and steps you should follow when applying to have been laid out in this article. Read On!
Do you want to get this job?
Do you think you have the potential to serve in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission workforce?
If your answer to both of those questions above is yes, then you can continue to go down this guide to find out how to grab a job at the EFCC headquarters.
Requirements for the EFCC recruitment 2022
Job requirements generally refer to job qualifications and skills necessary for your position of interest in the agency or company.
This means that these requirements are what your employer (EFCC) needs from you before applying.
If you match all the job requirements criteria, this means you are a great fit for the vacant position you are interested to fill in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission office.
To work for the EFCC, you must possess the following:
- A tertiary education degree certificate is issued no longer than ten years from the date of application. B.Sc. and HNDs are accepted for this job offer.
- Must be conversant with the use of computers and other software operating machines.
- Must present a valid means of identification (ID card) with a scanned copy uploaded on the application portal.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Applicants must show a great working spirit and willingness to work with a team of people from different backgrounds and work histories.
- WAEC, NECO, or GCE Certificates are accepted.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate; an exemption certificate can be presented if the candidate was awarded such by the National Youth Service Corps. Note: if you are presenting an NYSC exemption certificate, it must be duly signed by an authority to be accorded relevance.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume is required.
- A cover letter to your resume will be an added advantage to applicants.
- Certificate of Origin duly signed by your village head and local government chairman.
How to apply for EFCC recruitment
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form for application is not online, and you cannot submit your applications. However, we urge you to bookmark this page and always come back to it periodically to ensure you grab all the information we continually update on this page regarding this job.
You can also receive these updates straight to your mailbox by dropping your mail address in the comment section below.
Once the EFCC shortlisted candidates are out, media outlets and TV stations will carry such information.
We would like to advise you to ensure that whenever you are applying to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission:
- ensure you do it on the website we provided above
- do not pay money to anybody claiming to be working for this body
- always make confirmations before applying
- go through all the details you have filled out on the recruitment form once again thoroughly before clicking the submit button
- ensure you have all the required qualifications for this job.
What happens after registration?
Just like other agencies recruit, this job selection process exists in stages.
After applications, the selection will be done and successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening examination and selection.
The EFCC Recruitment 2022 is one of the most sought-after organizational recruitment exercises in Nigeria. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is the apex corruption investigation agency in the country and has been recruiting Nigerians into its system since its inception in 2003. All interested individuals should therefore follow all instructions given in the body of this article to ensure possible shortlisting after the final stage of the exercise.