CBN Recruitment 2022 is one recruitment exercise you shouldn’t miss as a job seeker in Nigeria. This is because getting a job with the Nigeria apex bank, the Central Bank of Nigeria comes with a handful of benefits and privileges.
This article will help you to stay connected with updates about the CBN Recruitment 2022; I mean current job vacancies at the Central Bank of Nigeria, application form coupled with other vital information that will help scale through with a successful application for the CBN Recruitment 2022 exercise.
What the above entails is that after reading this article down to the end it will give you an edge as a potential applicant for the CBN Recruitment 2022. You will know exactly what it takes to begin the application process, crucial guidelines, and how to correctly send in your application to enable you to stand a chance after the final shortlisting.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Is CBN Recruitment 2022 Form Out?
It is important to stay up to date with the latest Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022 updates. However, as of the time of this publication, the recruitment application form for the Central Bank of Nigeria is yet to be out. We shall bring you all important updates about the CBN Recruitment 2022 application form and the entire recruitment exercise.
The Board of Trustees (BOT) of the CBN invites applications from qualified candidates. Kindly read this article to be properly enlightened on all you need to know regarding CBN recruitment.
In this article, you will get information regarding the screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, and application details for the 2022 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment.
About The Central Bank Of Nigeria
Established in 1958, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the apex financial institution in Nigeria and regulates the affairs of other banks in the country. The major regulatory objectives of the bank are to: maintain the external reserves of the country, promote monetary stability and a sound financial environment, and act as a banker of last resort and financial adviser to the Federal Government. It is also involved in lending directly to consumers. The government through the central bank has been actively involved in building the nation’s money and equity centers, forming securities regulatory boards, and introducing treasury instruments into the capital market. The current CBN Governor is Godwin Emefiele.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria:
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- GTbank Recruitment
Requirements For Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants should take note of the following requirements and adhere to them, to apply successfully for the Central Bank of Nigeria in the 2022 recruitment ex
Going further, this article provides various details about the Airline recruitment portal, basic application steps, guidelines, and how to obtain a recruitment form as an interested individual who is also qualified.
- Interested candidates should have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria who reside within the country.
- Applicants should have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (preferably a Finance Management-related course).
- Also, applicants interested in CBN recruitment should not be younger than twenty-two (22) years or older than thirty (30) years.
- Candidates must be healthy and not physically challenged and must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally, and psychologically balanced.
- Applicants must be innovative, open to new ideas, and able to work well in a new environment.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage. Applicants should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications other related applications.
- Interested applicants must have good communication skills.
Important Things To Note About The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
Before participating in the CBN recruitment exercise, note the following;
- Candidates have the right to credibility, fairness, merit, and equal employment opportunity.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent, and it is done by open selection.
- Recruitment and employment of candidates are based solely on merit.
Academic Qualifications Needed For CBN Recruitment
Interested applicants must possess the following academic qualifications:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained in one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit, passes in at least four (4) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit, passes in at least two (2) subjects including the English Language, obtained in one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Core Disciplines For The CBN Recruitment 2022
The courses listed below are the main disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How To Apply For The CBN Recruitment
The application form for the 2022 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment is out and applications are ongoing. Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official portal for clarification; www.cbn.gov.ng or come back to this page regularly for updates regarding the recruitment application form for this Agency and when it is available.
Alternatively, you could contact CBN via the following for more information;
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CBN Recruitment 2022 is a competitive job exercise. We, therefore, advise potential applicants to follow all guidelines and instructions given in the body of this article. Following all the state tips in this article would ensure a possible shortlisting at the end of the day.