Australia Awards Fellowships for developing countries 2023 comes with a special offer of interaction and engagements with professional organizations, and government officials from developing countries. The Awards Fellowship would impact professionals and individuals from all sectors.
It will provide participants the opportunity to deepen and enlarge their interactions and links with leaders and professionals from developing countries. The Australia Awards Fellowships 2023 also intends to grant participatory fellows the rare opportunity to undertake a period of study bordering on professional development in Australia.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
- The Australia Awards Fellowships
- Basic Aims of the Fellowship
Basic Aims of The Australia Awards Fellowships 2023
The Australia Awards Fellowships has the following as its Aims:
- strengthen partnerships and links between Australian organizations and partner organizations in developing countries, in support of Australia’s strategic development objectives; and
- increasing the capability and professional development of selected Fellows to advance priority development issues bilaterally, sub-regionally, and regionally.
Applications are accepted from Australian organizations only as private individuals are not eligible to apply
- Applications are confined to Australian organizations (NGOs, educational institutions, research organizations, businesses, industry, media, professional associations, and Government agencies) that can demonstrate ongoing linkages with overseas counterpart organizations in eligible countries.
- Overseas counterpart organizations and individual fellows must be sponsored by Australian organizations, and may not apply directly for a Fellowship. They may, however, initiate contact with an Australian organization to explore the latter’s interest in applying for Fellowship funding.
- Applicants must be from one of the eligible countries listed above.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Grant funding of up to $25,000 per Fellow is offered on a competitive basis to Australian organizations to support a range of professional development activities.
Duration of Scholarship: Not specified
Method of Application: Click here to begin the application process
Application Deadline: 23 January 2023.