Eligibility for Curtin University Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must identify as self-funding international students.
- Applicants need to have academic qualifications aligned with the applied programme to be admitted at Curtin.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 79
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master
Value of Award: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Interested students must log in to the application set up by the university, OASIS, and carry out the application process. All successfully submitted international applications will be considered for the opportunity.
- Trimester 3A (November 2022) and
- Trimester 1A (February 2023)