As an individual who is interested in partaking in the NSCDC recruitment 2022 application exercise, pleases kindly note all the information made available in this article. This will serve as an important guide for you toward becoming successful as an applicant in the 2022 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment exercise which is ongoing as we speak.
As stated, the 2022 NSCDC recruitment has officially begun. The official portal (website) of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is now open for entry and possible registration. Once again, be patient enough to read this article down to the end so you will be properly guided on the necessary steps and processes to follow to be successful in the recruitment exercise.
Listed below are available vacant positions at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and sequential guidelines for application.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Basic Requirements For The NSCDC Recruitment Exercise
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen residing within the country.
- Candidates have to be between 18 and 30 years of age
- The minimum height required is 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females (this requirement doesn’t apply to all job positions).
- Candidates should be computer literate and know how to use basic computer applications.
- You must test negative for illicit drugs during a medical test or be disqualified.
- Applicants must carry along with them all relevant certificates and documents, during the recruitment – screening exercise.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification. This could be any of the following documents; driver’s license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport, etc. you may be asked to upload a soft copy of your means of identification online. Make sure to have this handy.
- Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary.
- Applicants should also have an O’ Level Certificate.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who are interested in applying for any position must be physically and mentally fit for work.
Civil Defence Recruitment Information – More Details
After applicants who are under-height and overage have been filtered out, the remaining candidates are required to update their details on the application website.
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
READ ALSO: ADRON HOMES RECRUITMENT 2022, APPLY
Application Procedures For The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
All interested individuals are advised to visit the official portal (website) of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for more details @ www.nscdc.gov.ng or apply @ www.cdfipb.careers to participate in the 2022 NSCDC recruitment exercise, and to apply for available job vacancies therein.
Scam alert: Note you do not have to pay money for the NSCDC recruitment form. Kindly note that the form is completely free. The organization, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps will never ask you to pay money to be eligible for recruitment or to stand a chance to get recruited at the end of the day.
READ ALSO: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2022
How To Apply For The NSCDC Recruitment Exercise
- The application is made online. Before applying, make sure to have read all the requirements for the recruitment given on this page.
- Visit the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Portal at www.cdfipb.careers/
- Pick a job you are interested in and apply for it.
Please kindly note that all applicants with active “Do Not Disturb” (DND) features on their phones may miss an important notification.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is a national security agency. The agency is currently inviting all qualified individuals across the country to partake in its 2022 recruitment exercise. As an interested individual who is also qualified, to be successful in the recruitment exercise, you must stick to all instructions regarding the NSCDC Recruitment 2022 as we have detailed in the body of this article.