We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose is to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security, and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with a focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Due to business expansion and strategic resolutions, we are hereby recruiting highly exceptional, very competent, and proficient candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- To provide legal advice, representation, and related services for Adron Homes & Properties Limited in relation to property and Lands.
- Ensure the implementation of the legal framework and their compliance.
- The Legal Officer is tasked with keeping records of legal documents of the company, advice the company on legal issues, prepare as well as modifying where necessary legal documents.
- Provide legal advice on all acquisitions: using oral or written platforms, legal officers will be expected to brief team of staff members on legal issues, potential liabilities and possible courses of actions.
- Process documents, any sort of legal work involves a great deal of paperwork, and the job of a Legal Officer is no exception. Legal Officers will frequently need to write and review acquisition documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates and more.
- Identify risks and perform research, It’s up to the Legal Officer to continuously research legal resources such as articles, regulations, codes, statutes judicial decisions and more.
Requirements / Experience / Qualifications
- B.L / L.LB qualification, other relevant professional.
- 3 – 5 years cognate work experience in similar job position.
- Certifications are necessary for role.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.