In this article, we will take you through on how things you should know about the US Navy Recruitment 2023 as a foreigner; how to obtain and fill the US Navy Recruitment 2023 application form via the US Navy official portal as a foreigner. Kindly read through the end so as to get all the needed information about the US Navy Recruitment 2023.
Read Also: UK Recruitment Agencies for Foreign Nurses
Going further, we will answering some important questions frequently asked by people who ponder on joining the US Navy.
The US Navy regularly hires new officers; as of the most recent data, they now have over 320,000 active officers. Anyone who wishes to join the Navy is welcome to do so, but it’s important to keep in mind the prerequisites because only those who meet them are permitted to submit an application.
Read Also: US Government Jobs for Foreigners 2023
Can someone from outside the US join the US Navy? If you have ever been curious about it, continue reading because we will address every query we have accumulated. We have found that a lot of people from many nations want to join the US Navy.
As this article, will show you that foreigners are also given the chance to work for the US Navy.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Before being authorized to join the United States Navy, you must first complete the following requirements:
- You must be a US citizen or a permanent resident immigrant.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 39 to join, and between the ages of 19 and 42 to become an officer.
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) or the Officer Aptitude Rating (OAR) and Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB) tests must be passed (Officer).
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) or the Officer Aptitude Rating (OAR) and Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB) tests must be passed (Officer)
- Should be physically and morally fit for the Navy.
- You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a security clearance.
It’s important to remember that joining the US Navy is free, and women are welcome to join because there is no gender discrimination. Applicants under the age of 17 should be aware that joining the US Navy may require parental clearance.
Before applying for the United States Navy, you must be a citizen of the United States of America because the laws state that it is only open to citizens. Applicants must be fluent in English and reside in the United States at the time of application.
In addition, a list of recognized recruiters can be discovered by visiting the Navy recruitment portal at www.navy.com and selecting the local recruiter emblem. Anyone interested in joining the United States Navy should take the following steps:
Keep in touch with a local professional.
- Report with your recruiter to a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test and get a physical examination.
- Based on your score and physical standards, choose the Navy career you want to apply for.
- Take the Recruit Training Command oath of enlistment and receive orders (RTC)
- Those interested in becoming officers in the US Navy can apply in one of the following ways:
- Through the Naval Academy of the United States of America (USNA)
- Officer Training Command/Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) (OTC)