You can apply for the kdsg scholarship today. If you have been trying to apply for the kdsg scholarship 2023 without making any headway in this article I will be guiding you through the whole process for a successful application.
Also, I will give you the information you need to know about the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans award.
Education in Kaduna State
As one of the 36 states in Nigeria, Kaduna State considers education to be an integral part of human existence and development, it is on this note that the state government has been making significant efforts toward the advancement and solidification of education within the state.
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans are given especially to the indigenes of Kaduna State in an effort to support and advance the course of their academics. There are certain requirements and eligibility criteria that each student must meet which we will be discussing in this article.
Many students have testified to be beneficiaries of this scholarship over the past few years which proves that it is not a scam.
The Kaduna state government scholarship program is one of the major state government scholarship programs in Nigeria. With the evidently large population in Kaduna state, the scholarship is usually open to everyone from all local governments in a bid to ensure equity.
All applications for the scholarship and received and processed within the state. Applicants who are considered are usually invited for further screening where they will be questioned by the scholarship panel.
The payout for the scholarship program is not usually fixed, however, those who have benefited earlier from the program have informed that it has an enticing offer.
It is a fully-funded scholarship program in which participants are entirely financed. Individuals will be entitled to a specific amount of money monthly from the start of their choosing, and their tuition expenses will be paid within the specified years of their study.
The Kaduna state government scholarship program is fully and completely supported, candidates who are awarded the scholarship will have their tuition fees covered at their institution of study. In addition, a monthly payment of NGN 10,00 is given for upkeep. The offer lasts until the student completes his or her program.
Eligible Local Government Areas
The following are the eligible local government areas for the kdsg Scholarship:
- Jaba, Nigeria
- Kabala West
- Kaduna North
- Kaduna South
- Kaduna State
- Kaura, Nigeria
- Kudan, Nigeria
- Lere, Kaduna State
- Sabon Gari, Kaduna
- Sanga, Nigeria
- Soba, Nigeria
- Zangon Kataf
Is The Kaduna State Scholarship Form Free?
For those asking, Yes, the Kaduna State scholarship form is totally free of charge. On this note, please kindly disregard anyone who is asking you to pay a certain sum of money before you can have access to the form. The state government is not asking for any money from its student before they can be given the scholarship opportunity.
Kaduna State Scholarship Requirement
Requirements for Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
Below is a list of requirements for the scholarship:
- First, to be qualified and considered a candidate for the scholarship award you must be an indigene of Kaduna State.
- You must be a student from a recognized and approved tertiary institution
- Your academic journey must be decorated with good grades
- For students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education, you are expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Every candidate will be subjected to a thorough screening process where the credentials and documents submitted will be verified.
- Applicants must have a First School Leaving Certificate
- Must have a Certificate of Origin.
- Submit a Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
For Postgraduate Students
- For students utilizing the 4.0 scale, applicants must have a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 scale or 3.5.
- With a second class lower or 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale students with a master’s degree can apply
- Before your application can be considered, your parents must be regular taxpayers in Kaduna State. They must have their tax certificates with them. Applicants whose parents are not regular taxpayers in the state will not be considered eligible.
- If the parents of the applicant are already deceased, the applicant should get their death certificate and substitute it for the tax certificate.
KDSG Scholarship Eligible Courses
The application is open to all courses in every field of study.
How to Apply for the 2023 Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
After reading through this article and finding yourself qualified to apply for this scholarship, you can go ahead and follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship very quickly:
- Visit the Kaduna State Government’s official Scholarship website to obtain the application form.
- Alternatively, you can visit Kadunastate.gov.ng for more information.
If you are an indigene of Kaduna State who has a dream of going the full length with your academics then i suggest that you take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the kdsg Scholarship.
Kaduna State is making an effort to see students flourish within the state even as education flourishes, take advantage of this opportunity to get yourself educated with ease. Apply now.