Jobs in Turkey for foreigners and students: There are currently a good number of jobs available in Turkey for international students, job seekers, foreigners who reside in the country, and even those who wish to move into the country. Findings have shown that in comparison with other countries, getting a job as a student in Turkey is much easier and less complicated.
The nation of Turkey is a beautiful one that is situated at the crossroads of two continents, Europe and Asia.
As a person who wants to work in Turkey, you will have to apply at the nearest Turkey embassy around you.
Also, to apply for Turkey a visa, you will need an international passport, a visa application form, and a letter of sponsorship from a company standing as your sponsor.
Moreso, Turkey is a low-cost choice for a good number of reasons; transportation costs, the expense of obtaining a visa, and the quality of its educational system are cool.
Student life in Turkey is full of excitement and adventure. This is a really exciting place; however, it may get pricey because of its popularity.
According to the findings, a large number of overseas students begin full-time or part-time employment in Turkey after graduation.
Like Dubai, Turkey is a popular tourist destination. Numerous Employment Opportunities are available at this company.
All of the below items must be presented to the Turkish Embassy or consulate in your country, or through a third-party visa application center, before you can apply for a work visa to Turkey.
This data was compiled from several different sources and reflects the numerous career paths open to you in Turkey.
Below you’ll find a list and description of the many student job opportunities in Turkey.
What You Need to Apply for a Work or Study Permit in Turkey
- 1. A recommendation from your current employer
- 2. Valid travel documents
- 3. You’ll need a letter of acceptance from your preferred school
- 4. Two photographs, passport size
- 5. Tickets to an airplane, train, or bus, with confirmation that the trips have been paid for
- 6. Documentation of current health coverage
- 7. Accumulated tuition and fee receipts
- 8. Documentation of financial backing
- 9. Accommodation evidence
- 10. Crucial transcripts
- 11. Download the Turkey Student Visa Application Form here.
List of Turkey Jobs for Foreigners
Here is a list of well-paying employment available in some of Turkey’s most popular tourist destinations for international students.
Istanbul Student Employment
Istanbul boasts the most universities in Turkey, making it a popular destination for foreign students. Here are a few well-paying part-time jobs for foreign students in Turkey:
- 1. The fee for a tour guide in Turkey is currently 26 TRY per hour.
- 2. The wage for a student ambassador is 27 TRY per hour.
- 3. The typical hourly wage of a gas station worker is $25.00
- 4. The rate for a graphic designer is 50 TRY per hour.
- 5. The cost for an employee of an amusement park is 25 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
Student Employment Opportunities in Ankara
The capital city of Turkey is a fantastic place to live for foreign students because it is home to the second-highest concentration of universities in Turkey.
- 1. The typical hourly wage for a customer service representative in Turkey is 30 Turkish Lira.
- 2. Servers and waiters can expect an average hourly wage of 25 Turkish Lira.
- 3. Hourly compensation for a part-time sales associate is usually around 24 Turkish Lira.
- 4. The rate for a translator is currently 25 TRY per hour.
- 5. The standard hourly cost for a tour guide is 27 Turkish Lira.
Work Opportunities for College Students in Izmir
Foreign students who prefer quieter environments often flock to Izmir. There are nine educational institutions in this city.
1. The standard hourly wage for a gas station attendant is 26 Turkish lira.
2. If you work as a bartender, you can expect to make around 24 TRY an hour.
3. Hourly compensation for a part-time customer service representative is usually around 23 Turkish Lira (TRY).
4. The charge for a tutor is 25 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
5. The rate for a translator is currently 30 TRY per hour.
6. Student employment opportunities in Antalya
7. Antalya, Turkey, is a student favorite because of its vibrant nightlife and beautiful setting. For overseas students, here are several well-paying part-time employments in Turkey:
- The median salary for a librarian is 24 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
- Pay for a dog walker averages 28 TRY per hour.
- For those interested in working as a waiter or waitress, the going rate is 25 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
- For a tour guide’s services, one can expect to earn about 25 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
- The standard hourly wage for Uber drivers is 26 Turkish Lira.
Student Employment Opportunities in Bursa
Bursa is a nearby city that is just as convenient as Istanbul. As a result, many students from other countries choose this path as well.
- Here are a few well-paying part-time jobs for foreign students in Turkey:
- Wage rates for bartenders often hover around 20 TRY per hour.
- The rate for a graphic designer in Turkey is 29 TRY per hour.
- Attendants at gas stations typically earn 25 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
- For a librarian’s services, you can expect to earn an average of 26 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
- The going charge for a tutor is 27 Turkish Lira (TRY) per hour.
Jobs in Turkey for foreigners and students: Turkey is a fertile ground for students and foreigners who desire to get jobs while their sojourn last in the country. The country is one of the low-cost countries in terms of jobs, and cost of living visa acquisition. Following the steps and details in this article would help as a guide to securing a job in Turkey with visa sponsorship.