You can now apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2022.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship is a great award designed for fresh students who show records of excellent academic achievements. The scholarship is awarded each year to students who are academically exceptional and who also show excellence beyond the confines of academic activities.
Successful applicants for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship will benefit from $25,000 per academic year. Applicants who are successful at the end of the day would be lucky as there is a handful of benefits that come with the program.
The Boston University Presidential Scholarships for 2022 is a beautiful opportunity for brilliant and talented students who desire to improve their skills and acquire more skills as well. Boston Scholarships aims to locate individuals who cannot think of studying due to financial issues.
The Boston University undergraduate scholarship program offers students the opportunity to develop their professional skills throughout their stay on campus and also prepares them for the competitive job market and future ahead.
Boston University was established in 1839 and it comprises 17 schools and colleges which are offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Boston is a citadel of higher learning with over 34,000 students from 140 countries.
Boston is located in Boston, Massachusetts, one of the most peaceful and rich cities in the United States. Boston provides a beautiful and supportive environment for students from different countries to develop their talents, explore their interests and achieve their goals.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Details
- Host University: Boston University
- Program Level: Undergraduate degree
- Host Country: United States of America
- Scholarship Coverage: $25,000
- Scholarship Eligibility: International students
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Fields of Study
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Global Studies
- Education & Human Development
- Arts & Sciences
- Fine Arts
- General Studies
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Program Duration
- 4 Years
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Benefits:
- $25,000 Per Academic Year
Boston University Presidential Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Prospective applicants must be in the top 5% of their high school class
- Prospective applicants must have SAT scores more than 1500 and ACT scores above 33
- Prospective applicants must have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their communities and schools
- Prospective applicants must be incoming first-year students at the Boston University
Supporting Documents for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Applicants are to provide counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Applicants’ documentation of financial support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Applicants’ Secondary School Records
- Applicant’s English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores)
- Applicant’s Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores)
Application Procedures Boston University Presidential Scholarship
- Applicants are to submit an application to Boston University through the Coalition or Common Application.
- Submit your application for admission and other documents
- Ensure you complete the required fields that are important for registration
Boston University Presidential Scholarship program is a great opportunity with loads of benefits. Moreso, aside from the handful of benefits that come with the prestigious scholarship program, successful applicants shall have the rare opportunity to study in the United States as being host country of the university.