Ecobank Plc has commenced its official online application -Ecobank Recruitment 2023. The organization has made available vacant job positions on the job recruitment portal www.ecobank.com/careers. All eligible applicants are therefore advised to visit the portal and downlead the application form.
Ecobank is receiving applications from qualified individuals. However, only individuals who are ready to work and are eligible for employment are advised to apply.
If you are a graduate interested in securing a job in the banking sector, you can apply for the Ecobank 2023 recruitment exercise as it is now open.
If you are facing difficulties in your application or have questions about the recruitment exercise, you are in the right place. This article covers all you need to know about the 2023 Ecobank job application.
We urge you to continue reading and adhere to all instructions written in this article, A number of applicants have successfully secured a good job by staying informed on this website.
HIGHLIGTS IN THIS ARTICLE
Ecobank Transnational Inc., as it is officially called, is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa. It serves both wholesale and retail customers. The banking agency was first established in 1985 and as of 2015, it had 19568 employees.
Ecobank has announced its interest in new employees who are suitably qualified to work in the following positions.
To see the list of available job vacancies in Ecobank, visit the official portal at www.ecobank.com/groups/careers.
EcoBank Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates aspiring to be recruited during the 2023 recruitment at Ecobank must possess the basic job qualifications and requirements specified by the bank.
The necessary requirements are;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 26 years at the time of application.
- Interested candidates must also have SSCE Certificate or NECO certificate with credits in relevant subjects.
- Candidates must possess a BSc, HND, OND, or NCE from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Applicants have to present their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must have a BVN number, valid means of identification, and any other document that makes up a complete CV.
- Also, applicants must possess a computer and other IT operation friendly skills
- Applicants should have good marketing and communication skills
- Candidates should be capable of proper leadership.
- Applicant must be a good team player.
How To Apply For Ecobank Recruitment
Ecobank job details, available job positions, and registration information can be found on the official bank portal. In order for your application to be considered, you must possess the entry-level requirements. That done, follow the guidelines below to apply.
- Visit the Ecobank application portal, www.ecobank.com/groups/careers
- Select a job vacancy you are interested in
- Fill in all required information correctly
- Upload scanned copies of your documents where applicable
- Confirm, then submit.
The application exercise is online and only candidates who are suitable and qualified for the job will be contacted for further recruitment processes like aptitude tests.
Successful applicants will receive further instructions and will be invited by Ecobank for physical screening at any of the bank’s headquarters.
Selected candidates, who successfully pass through all the registration processes, will receive an official job letter from the bank.
Read Also: Navy Recruitment
EcoBank Registration Closing Date
EcoBank job registration 2023 application closing date has not been announced. You can visit the Ecobank website or this page regularly to stay updated. Information will be posted here about the closing date once it is announced.