Do you have what it takes to be a group engineering manager?
Our client is an international start-up in the FinTech industry. As part of its global growth, we are recruiting their Group Engineer Manager.
Based in Africa (ideally Nigeria, Kenya, or Egypt) where the Group has its biggest activities, you report to the Group Technology VP and act as the lead of Group project technical deliveries in Africa.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
• Acting as a key player and interface between delivery and strategy in the Group’s Engineering Management team and playing a key role in the technology long-term plan,
• Collaborating with various teams to develop and improve the technical road map,
• Managing, growing, developing, and retaining a team of super-talented Software Engineers,
• Coaching Managers and Engineers in your teams and setting their long-term career path with the Group,
• Building reliable systems that will scale to the Group’s ambitions,
• Interacting and communicating effectively with engineers, product owners, and all business stakeholders,
• Partnering with the product leads to manage project scope and ensure the technical deliverable are always met.
The Successful Applicant for Group Engineering Manager
You are BA Engineering educated together with at least 5 years of successful international experience in Software Engineering roles with multinational companies of the FinTech or Tech industries.
Tech-passionate, you are familiar with Java and Golang languages. Leader and people-oriented, you have an eye for recruiting, managing and growing talented people. Independent and buying for action People & Tech passionate, you want to grow and bring your future company to the next level in a highly fast-paced and amazing environment! The candidate makes the location therefore don’t hesitate to give it a click!
What’s on Offer
Attractive local package
Quote job ref
+33 1 41 92 44 88